little village

little village
freewheelin' it

Thursday, March 17, 2011

There's A New Vodka In Town

Calling all mixologists.  What are you going to do with this one?  Get ready for it...Smoked Salmon Flavoured Vodka.  Yowza!
I'm still trying to digest the concept of my "go to" cocktail (vodka and soda with a twist of lime) lassooing my tongue with the flavour of smoked fish.  I certainly don't think I'd be able to have a dozen or so of these in an evening.  So what do you do with it?  Drizzle it on a toasted bagel with cream cheese? No.  Add it to a mousse?  Maybe.  I know I'm a nerd for scheming out recipes and concoctions before it has hit the shelves-like a gamer waiting for the new xbox to come out but I am truly curious to see what it tastes like.  That said, you won't find me camping outside the liquor store on arrival date for obvious reasons.  But who knows? It might taste like ?!@#.
Final thought: This might revolutionize the Bloody Caesar.

With Love,
Theo

1 comment:

  1. Definitely interesting. Let me know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete